Hosting Support Technician - PT/contract (posted July 2014).
We seek a skilled individual to provide a variety of client support and internal network support for our web-hosting & development company. The ideal candidate would be someone who is motivated, independent, thirsts for new knowledge, learns quickly.
Required Knowledge & Experience:
- Excellent English Communication Skills
- Microsoft Certified Professional or Systems Engineer 2000/2003 (MCP/MCSE)
- Proficient in administration of MS Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, MS SQL, MySQL servers
- Unix System and Network Administration (RedHat, Debian, CentOS, BSD-like systems)
- Strong troubleshooting background in managing DNS, EMAIL, and FTP servers
- Server Hardware Assembly & Maintenance
- Able to provide on-call 24hr emergency support at our downtown location
- Located in Downtown Core or have Access to Vehicle
- Cisco Switch, Router, Firewall Knowledge (CCNA, CCNP)
- Experience with Computer based PBX
Please send your resume to